Welcome to Ari's Wicks’ Boos & Booze! This is an in person workshop where you will be able to pour your own soy wax candle with fragrance! This event is BYOB and you must be 21 years or older to drink. Each guest will pour an 8 oz candle and will be able to choose from a variety of phthalate free fragrance oils. You will also be able to garnish your candle with herbs from the Herb bar and crystals from Hidden Gems (IG: Hidden_gems_chi) Each seat will come prepared with a tray where your vessel, pouring pot and tools will be. Dressing up is highly encouraged! This is a TICKETED EVENT ONLY. Only those who purchased a ticket, through the website, will be able to enter. 1 person per 1 ticket. Ari's Wicks does not accept returns and does not do refunds of any kind. No exceptions. You can always contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m teaming up with Bianca from Bee my honey Sweets and treats for a Sweets add on, the date you choose for your workshop. The bundle will include 1 cupcake and 4 chocolate chip cookies with sprinkles. If you’d like to add this to your reservation, add the “Bakery Sweet Bundle” to your cart as well as your ticket. Pre-order only. I will NOT have additional sweets available for purchase day of.
Things to know:
• Street parking available
• Arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than the start time, to get settled in and sign waiver form
• There are 2 flights of stairs when you first come in
• Sept 13th, Wednesday 7-9pm
• Sept 21st, Thursday 7-9pm
• Sept 27th, Wednesday 7-9pm
• Sept 28th, Thursday 7-9pm
Where: Ari’s Wicks headquarters is located at 2101 S Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL
- A Step by step of making a candle by Owner of Ari’s Wicks, Ariana: Melting wax, pouring fragrance, wick setting, curing and adding herbs on top, if you'd like.
- Your 8 oz candle to take home
- An Ari's Wicks wine glass, to take home
- Music and Halloween decor to set the vibe
- Wick Trimmers and Ari’s Wicks’ candles will be available for purchase at time of the event (cash or card will be accepted for payments, Cash preferred)