These 6 fragrances have been thoughtfully chosen to bring you mystical, campfire vibes. In this collection there are various scent categories. Some smokey and some sweet. In this collection you'll be able to choose from 2 different Jar types/colors-An amber jar with black lid or the standard clear jar with a white lid. If you can't make up your mind on a fragrance, grab a car diffuser or a wax melt clamshell in a different scent to satisfy both desires.
These candles are made with Crackling Wooden Wicks. You can enjoy the ASMR sensations from wick as it burns. Each candle is made with premium soy wax and phthalate free fragrance oil. Filled to a little over 7 oz in an 8 oz jar. Burn time of 40 hours or more, depending on candle care. Follow us on IG @ArisWicks for all the Candle Care tips. Do not use lid to extinguish the wick. Please read the warning label on the bottom of all candles and products.
If you ever have any questions about scent recommendations, please send me a message on Instagram (@Ariswicks) or Facebook: Ari's Wicks
- Spooky Bitxh: Every Basic Witch swears she's spooky! This custom blend smells like juicy, freshly picked black cherries, apples, red wine and black currant with a twist Campfire smoke. Smells like Halloween.
- Calm Your Spirits: This serene blend is refreshing, clean and captivating. A custom blend of Palo Santo, fresh bamboo and exotic Teakwood. It's earthy and everything you never knew you needed for this upcoming season.
- His Flannel: A warm, masculine blend of bergamot, mahogany and musk. Smells just like His Flannel. Fresh and Inviting. (Contains the following Essential oils: Orange oil and Patchouli Oil)
- Toasted Coquito Spice: Fall Coquito anyone? We're having Coquito a little early this year. Notes of spiked eggnog, Cinnamon, Pumpkin and Buttercream.
- Harvest Moon: The beginning of Fall is smelling very nice. This custom blend of Peonies, black raspberry and musk with a touch of woodsy, Palo Santo is going to give you that sultry vibe you’ve been craving. (Contains the following essential oils: Orange oil, Patchouli oil, Lemon oil, Cedarwood oil)
- Fright Night: A medley of drunken apples and just baked Banana Bread. Notes of ripe apples, spicy cinnamon sticks, spine-chilling bourbon, hints of vanilla and ready to eat bananas.