These wax melt clamshells weigh 2 oz and are made with premium soy wax and phthalate free fragrance oils. Each Clamshell includes 6 pieces of wax melt cubes that are 1' in size each.
To prevent fire or Injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. DO NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2'" of wax.
- Let’s go Ghouls: This fragrance features a rich and sultry blend of tonka bean, soft rosewood and black amber, with hints of fresh citrus and cedarwood. Think of an October night with your Ghoul-Friends, getting ready for a night out. This is a masculine type fragrance.
- Caramel Apples: This fragrance is a custom blend of freshly picked apples dipped in a sweet, gooey caramel. Imagine strolling through a pumpkin patch, you have apple cider donuts in one hand and Caramel apples in the other. This is a sweet/bakery type fragrance.
- His Flannel: This fragrance is a medley of spicy bergamot, warm mahogany, musk and vanilla. It’s inviting and refreshing. You’re sitting by the fire and cozying up with your boo, you look up at them and see the moon. It’s the perfect night (Contains the following Essential oils: Orange oil and Patchouli Oil)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: Ari’s Wicks is serving freshly Boo’d coffee with scream and sugar this season. Grab your “cup” of cafecito and let’s start this Spooky sh*t! Scent notes of Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Buttercream and a shot of espresso.
- Fooled & Spooked: This sultry fragrance will have you spooked. Scent notes of black currant, black cherry wine, black berries and musk. It’s deep yet inviting and you won’t be able to get enough of it
- By the Fire: You’re sitting fireside, nibbling at the s’mores in your hand. The chocolate is dripping down your middle finger but you rush to lick it off. Scent notes of squishy marshmallows, chocolate and campfire