Welcome to Northwestern's Latinx Candle Workshop! This is an in person workshop where you will be able to pour your own soy wax candle with fragrance! This event is BYOB and you must be 21 years or older to attend. Each guest will pour an 8 oz candle and will be able to choose from a variety of phthalate free fragrance oils. You will also be able to garnish your candle with herbs from the Herb bar and crystals from Hidden Gems (IG: Hidden_gems_chi) Each seat will come prepared with a tray where your vessel, pouring pot and tools. This is a TICKETED EVENT ONLY. Only those who purchase a ticket through the website will be able to enter. 1 person per 1 ticket. Ari's Wicks does not accept returns and does not do refunds of any kind. No exceptions. You can always contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Date: March 26th from 12-2pm. Please arrive by 11:40-11:45am to sign a workshop waiver and get settled in. The Workshop will begin promptly at 12pm
Where: Ari’s Wicks headquarters is located near 21st and Kedzie. Address will be sent to you, via email/text, upon booking.
- A Step by step of making a candle by Owner of Ari’s Wicks, Ariana: Melting wax, pouring fragrance, wick setting, curing and adding herbs on top, if you'd like.
- Your 8 oz candle to take home
- An Ari's Wicks wine glass, to take home
- Music and decor to set the vibe
- Wick Trimmers and Ari’s Wicks’ candles will be available for purchase at time of the event (cash or card will be accepted for payments, Cash preferred)