These wax melt clamshells weigh 2 oz and are made with premium soy wax and phthalate free fragrance oils. Each Clamshell includes 6 pieces of wax melt cubes that are 1' in size each.
To prevent fire or Injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. DO NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2'" of wax.
- Mango Tango: A tropical blend of Mango, Pineapple, Coconut milk and Orange zest. This scent is packed with a punch so choose wisely. Always a customer fave.
- Besado por el sol: Vacation me please! This fragrance screams "I need to be on the beach right NEOWWWW" Scent notes of Coconut cream, Sandalwood, Salted caramel with a hint of pistachio. *Sniffs* Ahhh Sun-kissed skin.
- Isla Vibes: An exotic combo of hand picked fruits -- Tangerine, Lemon, Mango, rum and vanilla. The finest and refreshing island cocktail
- Pineapple Sage: A clean and relaxing aroma. Maybe you don't want all the island tings but love a nice and light fruity fragrance. Scent notes of Pineapple, Rosemary, Citrus, Sage and Green leaves.
- Mami's Coquito: Everybody and their mama makes this for the holidays. A traditional, decadent drink that’s simply a must. Scent notes of creamy coconut, rum, cinnamon and nutmeg. A custom blend that will remind you of all the best memories.
- Tuki Tuki: In Puerto Rico It goes by Guayaba. Guava is a staple fruit for Boricuas. You can make all kinds of tasty desserts with It. It comes in a paste or jam form to make Pastelillos de Guayaba or guayaba, crackers and cheese. Scent notes of juicy, fresh cut guava, strawberries, oranges and undertones of vanilla.
- Noche Buena: This scent will keep you up, to join all of the parrandas! Cafe con leche is an absolute must every single morning. Smells like freshly grounded espresso beans, azucar, vanilla and a touch of milk.
- Isla Del Encanto: It's exotic, fresh and has hints of la playa. The Flor de Maga aka the hibiscus, is the national flower of Puerto Rico and it's truly magical. Scent notes of hibiscus, dewy greens, ozone, and red fruits.